- Lever, J. Blake, M, Newton, D. and Downing, G. (2021) A "Safe" and "Just" Regional Food System, University of Huddersfield
- Refai, D., Lever, J and Haloub, R. (2021) A Better Future? Understanding Refugee Entrepreneurship (BFURE)
- Lever, J. (2020) Covid-19 Policy Brief: A Regional Approach to Food System Reform
- Lever, J. Cheetham, F. & McEachern, M. (2018) Supermarket food waste: prevent, redistribute, share: Towards a circular economy?, Project Report, Sharing the Burden of Supermarket Food Waste: Towards Sustainability and a Circular Economy?
- Miele, M. and Lever, J. (2016) Comparing halal requirements for labelling food and cosmetics in the United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom, Consumer Survey Report: Dubai Accreditation Centre, unpublished.
- Lever, J. (2016) Developing a Strong and Sustainable Food Economy in Kirklees, Centre for Sustainable and Resilient Communities, Kirklees Council and University of Huddersfield Business School
- Lever, J. and Cheetham, F. (2015) Comoodle and the Collaborative Economy, Case study report(s), (Unpublished).
- Jones, L. and Lever, J. et al. (2014) 'Migrant Workers in Rural Wales and the South Wales Valleys', Research Report, Wales Rural Observatory.
- Lever, J. (2012) 'A report into the impact of multi-agency work supporting Roma children in education', Research Report for BHA for Equality in Health and Social Care.
- Lever, J. (2012) 'No Return, No Asylum: Destitution as a way of life? The extent and impact of destitution amongst asylum seekers in Bradford', Research Report for Destitution Concern Bradford.
- Lever, J. (2011) An evidence assessment of the 2010 European Year for Combatting Poverty and Social Exclusion, report for the Institute of Volunteering Research on behalf of the Office for Civil Society.
- Lever, J., Puig, M., Miele, M. and Higgin, M. (2010) From the Slaughterhouse to the Consumer: Transparency and Information in the Distribution of Halal and Kosher Meat, Research Report, Dialrel Project WP 4.3, Cardiff University.
- Welfare Quality Report 18 (2010) The Assessment of Animal Welfare on Broiler Farms, Farmers’ Experiences of the Farm Assessment: Interviews with Farmers Part 2: Bock, B.B., Swagemakers, P., Lever, J., Montanari, C. and Ferrari, P.
- Lever, J. and Puig, M. (2010) ‘The development of halal and kosher meat markets in the UK’, Dialrel Factsheet.
- Lever, J. (2009) Research Report for Work Package 4.6.3, Welfare Quality Project: unpublished.
- Lever, J. (2008) Governance, Partnerships and the Mainstreaming of Community Safety, Unpublished PhD Thesis, UWE: Bristol.
- Lever, J. (2008) National Evaluation Report for Heartland Community Voice Neighbourhood Management Partnership, Portsmouth City Council, on behalf of the National Evaluation Team.
- Lever, J. (2007) National Evaluation Report for Boscombe and Springbourne Neighbourhood Management Pathfinder, on behalf of the National Evaluation Team.
- Lever, J. (2007) National Evaluation Report for Pan/ Isle of White Neighbourhood Management Pathfinder, on behalf of the National Evaluation Team.
- Lever, J. and Robathan, B. (2005) The Role of the Hengrove School Community Police Support Officer, Evaluation Report
- Lever, J. (2002) Commercial Practice in the Voluntary Sector; An Evaluation of the Oxfam Shop Support Team, MSc Thesis, UWE: Bristol.
This is the website and blog of Dr John Lever.
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)
New comments are not allowed.